The Best Printer For Home Use
Why do we need the best printer for home use?
Today the need of the best printer for home use is more intense than ever. Because nowadays we all have to do work from home because of the COVID19 pandemic.
Moreover, most of the businesses like this new work from home culture and they plan to maintain this new culture even after the end of lockdown. So the necessity of office technology in your home is greater than ever. And when it comes to a printer to satisfy the modern world office requirements, you need versatile and one of the best printer for home use.
Similarly, a printer can be used for several different activities like printing your memorable moment in the form of a photo, or preparing a high volume textual base project report for the meeting.
Also, you can’t ignore the modern school prints requirement for making project works. So the need can be endless. And having the best printer for home use will make your life so much easier.
Which printer is the best for home use?
But finding the best printer for home use in a budget that fulfills your requirements is not an easy-going task, because there are too many choices in the market. And they associate with different price ranges.
It does not matter if you don’t have any idea about the printer’s world while you step out for buying one. We have built this article to help you in making better decision by keeping real-life factors in mind, such as different types of work abilities, brand trust, budget, and real-life customer reviews.
Therefore, no matter what your needs and budget is, with the help of this deep research article, in the end, you will get the best printers for home use. So first thing first, here are our top 10 picks.
Best printer for home in low budget
1. HP Deskjet 1112 Single Function Inkjet Printer
- To kickstart the list, we begin with HP Deskjet 1112 single function inkjet printer. HP is well known brand over the world known for its reliable and highly efficient electronic gadgets. This small and smart looking printer comes with USB connectivity and has only printing function. It is an easy to maintain and easy to use product. Its compact design consumes a very less space to accommodate and can fit almost anywhere so no need to worry of making any extra space for it.
- It does not support double side printing so has one must need to provide manual configuration. The color prints of the printer are very efficient with the cheap cost at which this printer is available. The printer provides good printing speed.
- This could be the perfect choice if you need only few prints and is one of the cheapest printer available.
2. HP Deskjet 2135 All-In-One Ink Advantage Colour Printer
- It is a small and efficient all-in-one printer which allows you to not only print but also photocopy and scan your documents. It manages to provide you with sharp and clear colored photocopies.
- This printer also manages to give compatible performance and printing capacity.
- Being small and inexpensive as an, yet with all the speed, HP Deskjet 2135 is in many ways the best printer for home use.
3. Canon Pixma E477 All-In-One Wireless Ink Efficient Colour Printer
- Canon also is one of the well know electronic company in India and all over the world. Canon E477 comes with wireless printing feature along with brilliant print quality. This is an all-in-one ink efficient type of printer with print, scan & copy function.
- This affordable all in one printer comes with compact design and with wireless printing allow you to command print from your smartphones or any other mobile devices.
- If you are looking out for printer from a reputed brand, with highly professional print quality you should definitely consider Canon E477 all in one printer.
Best Printer for home with moderate use
1. Epson L130 Ink Tank Printer
- This is a single function ink tank colour printer. It only has a printing function and is one of best printers with ink tank. The print quality it offers is very brilliant considering the price it comes with.
- Epson L130 ink tank printer has incredible printing speed and It comes with only USB connectivity. The printing speed does not compromise the quality of the print. The Epson L130 is one of the best ink tank printer available today. This printer can be considered for home as well as small office use for single printing purpose.
2. Canon Pixma G3000 Ink Tank Printer
- Canon Pixma G3000 provide you the affordable option when you are looking for the best printers for home use. The company has created its reputation over the year and has consistently delivered quality products. Pixma G3000 all-in-one printer comes with USB connection along with WiFi and manages to impress.
- The cartridges are easy to refill and hassle-free, and are equipped with special tubes inside that provide smooth and consistent ink flow.
- It offers printing at a very low cost per print. The speed offered is sufficient enough if you have this installed at your home or at small office. The Pixma comes with 1 each of all 4 ink bottles inside the package along with the printer
3. HP Deskjet 3636 All-In-One Ink Advantage Printer
- HP Deskjet 3636 is an all in one printer and is one of the most trusted and largely bought printer. The printer comes with functions such as print, scan and copy along with sharp color prints.
- One of the most unique features that makes this printer special is it comes with Voice-activated, Hands Free Printing. This printer has voice-activated printing feature which works with Alexa & Google Assistant.
- No matter what your needs are, you can easily find a perfect HP printer for yourself and Deskjet 3636 should definitely considered in your search for the best printer for home use.
4. Epson Ecotank L3150 Ink Tank Printer
- Epson Ecotank 3150 is a WiFi enabled all in one printer. It comes with features like print, scan, fax and has flatbed scanner.
- The printer has a USB, Wi-Fi and App connectivity which means you can easily connect to your local wireless network using your mobile device and thus offers the ease of going wireless. Although duplex printing is not provided in it but the variation in print sizes it provides takes all the credits.
- The stunning resolution and vivid sharp prints even fulfills the photo-lab quality purpose. This printer is therefore recommended as one of the best printer with ink tank.
5. Canon E4270 All-In-One Ink Efficient Printer
- This printer definitely stands out from rest of all the printers available in the market by its duplex printing feature. Canon E4270 Printer is aimed at the home office that can automatically print on both sides thus saving lot of time.
- Print quality is impressive, be that monochrome text, or a glossy photo. The long list of features includes both Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity. This ink efficient printer is no doubt better than lots of printers within this price range.
Best Printers for heavy use and small business
1. HP Laserjet Pro M126nw Laser printer
- Loaded with power packed features, this unit is an all- in – one printer that can scan, copy, send and receive fax, and allow seamless sharing with its Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct. HP Laserjet Pro M126nw is an ideal printer for any small business that needs to do a lot of printing.
- It becomes very easy to operate with its wireless connectivity. The primary advantage of this printer is its capability to print a large number of pages with ease, thus has a very low cost per print. This printer blurs the line between the home and an office printer.
- The HP Laser Jet Pro MFP Printer is easy and comfortable to operate. It smoothly copies both the sides of a document which saves paper as well. Overall, this printer solves the question that is running in your mind which printer is the best for home use quiet efficiently if you have heavy printing goals.
2. HP Laserjet Pro M1136 Monochrome Laser Printer
- This is a multifunction printer suitable for heavy printing requirement. It is also a feature-rich and intuitive machine perfect for any home or small business office.
- While you may be limited to black and white with this printer, you’ll be able to print up to 20 pages in a minute and could probably spit out a whole book before having to reload the printer, thanks to a 150 page capacity.
- This heavy-duty yet small printer manages its duty cycle of about 8000 pages per month leaving you with no worries at all.
- The features this printer will definitely make you consider to be one of the the best printer for home use and small businesses.
With all the above top 10 value for money products, it’s hard to choose one. So if you feel the same then refer our in-depth step by step buying guide which will help you decide the right type of printer for yourself.
If you are looking out for the best printer for home use, you have to look for some of the factors that fits your need. With so many variety of printers available now, there are chances that a person might find it difficult to choose from. If you wish to buy printer, you need to keep in mind about its pros and cons as well. Here we wish to provide you with a buying guide that will help you before deciding which printer is the best for home use.
- Printer type
The most important thing to be considered before buying a new printer is the type of printer. Printers are broadly classified into inkjet printer, ink-tank printer and laser printer. You will have to look well at which type of printer fits your requirement as every type of printer has some of its capabilities and limitations. For example, a student might need printer only to present colorful prints for his presentation whereas an office employee might need it to print number of documents. So they both might require different type of printer. Here are some of the few types of printer,
- Inkjet printer
Inkjet printer as by the name itself, it relies on liquid ink. The pigment-based ink used here is good for printing colored copies as it gives sharp shades of color. Inkjet printers are less complex to use, small in size and is also less costly. Considering if you only need only a handful of pages to print or tend to print more photos than documents, inkjet printers could be the best printers for home use. If the general purpose is primarily for printing photos, then you should definitely consider inkjet printer.
- Ink-tank printer
Ink-tank printers are the new and innovated inkjet printers with ink tank fitted inside the printer or outside the printer which supplies the ink to the head of the cartridges. The cartridge comes with prefilled ink and it can be also easily refilled. As in this printer there is no chances of spilling ink while refilling, it could be considered one of the best printer for home use. One of the advantages is that the printing cost is very less as compared to the cartridge printer.
- Laser printer
Laser used here has an electrostatic charge which is then bounded on page surface from the toner. If you are looking for faster and cost-efficient prints, the laser printer will be a great choice. As the ink used here is powdered ink, it sticks to the page and provides denser prints. Laser printer could be used as a printer for home use as well as for small office use considering its efficiency in text documents, especially at high volumes. For offices and small home businesses, large number of prints along with other features like scanning, faxing on daily basis is essential. In that case multifunction laser printer can also be considered.
Before deciding which is the best printer you should be aware of the function that it offers. A person might look for a printer that offers only printing option, or may look for a multi-functional printer with copying, faxing, scanning features according to his usability. Usually, some printer might be available with high-end features but are complicated to operate. So make sure that the printer you are planning to buy fulfills your needs and is easy to maintain.
3. Cost per print
The cost per print of the printer is crucial as it depends upon the printer’s capability. If you require a printer for heavy use then the cost per print is an important factor to be considered before deciding the best printers for home use. Remember that, while buying printers for home use the cost per click should be low for heavy usage. This is important because no matter if you buy any of the best printers for home use, it will not be cost-effective if it has high cost per print. Laser printer might be heavy on the pocket to buy but offers a lower cost per print.
4. Print quality
Print quality of the printer should be as good as possible. The quality of print affects how they are suited for their work. Before buying a printer for home make sure the quality of print it offers is sharp and clear. The DPI ratings refers to the dots per inch on the printout should be high for printing detailed images. Also, consider the specific paper format that in case could be used for flawless print quality.
Traditionally only one mode of connectivity was available- a USB port. The short wired connection between the printer and your laptop or desktop restricts you to place the printer near the device. But make sure that if you are searching for best printer for at home use it has to offer something more than just any other printer.
Various companies are available manufacturing printers with other connectivity feature like Wi-Fi networking. Mobile printing allows you to connect with smartphones, tablets, etc. and print wirelessly. So, choose accordingly and buy the most suitable printer for your home by keeping things clear.
Keeping these things in mind you can now decide which is the best printer for home use and would be a perfect choice according to your needs and requirement.