Best Printers For Office Use
Are you finding it difficult to choose the perfect printer for the office? Are you in a need to buy a printer that can take your office workload? You have just came to the right place to sort this problem.
Today we are here to provide you some advice that can help you find the right printer you need in the simplest way possible. With our team, we provide you the review of some of the Best Printers for Office Use available in the market and its buying guide.
Looking at the range of printers available in the market, it is very easy for a person to get confused in making a decision. One way to determine the right printer for you is by understanding your printing needs.
If a person is looking for the best printers for office use he might have some specific requirements than just any other random printer. He might look at some of the features like printing speed, functions provided, print quality, etc.
In case of buying a printer for office use, it should also be able to scale as your business grows as well, so it can cope with the growing demands of your office.
It should be equipped with features and performance but should also find balance with being affordable.
Here are some of the Best printers for office use and small business;
List Of Top 10 Best Printers For Office Use
Every individuals has different requirements and budget. So keeping this thing in mind & for better understanding & ease of purchase we divide these top 10 best printers for office use into two categories.
Best printers for office use: Only print function printers
1. HP 1020 Plus Laser Printer
- We begin our list with one of the most popular printers available in the market. HP printers have been one of the prominent in the electronic segment and deliver a power-packed product with HP 1020 Plus.
- It is a laserjet printer that will leave you with amazing experience after observing its ease of working. The printer has only print feature and comes with a compact design.
- The high-speed processor allows the printer to process the print command very fast thus making it a good option considering while buying a laser printer for office.
- This printer stand out in being economical compared with others and offers a decent amount of printing speed. Overall, this is one of the most cost-effective laser printer for office.
2. Canon imageCLASS LBP2900B LaserJet Printer
- For budget-conscious homes or offices, the Canon imageCLASS lbp2900b is an excellent fit. Despite the lightweight, this printer can manage to print up to 2,000 prints on A4 sized paper with crisp and clear output.
- The printer is easy to care and maintain and is engineered to give fast prints. The absence of an LCD display might look as a drawback. But considering the cheap price at which it comes may not let you down.
- The print quality is also good and being an affordable option in the laserjet category, this is one of the best printers for office use.
3. Epson L130 Ink Tank Colour Printer
- Epson L130 is one of those ink tank printer that offers you ultra-low printing costs. It is an ink tank printer with only print feature. The price at which this printer offers color print feature is really unbelievable.
- Epson L130 ink tank printer has an incredible printing speed of 27 pages per minute and it comes with only USB connectivity. The feature and the speed this printer offers is definitely considerable.
- This fast and sleek designed printer with an ink tank would be good for small business or even for home office.
Best printers for office use: Multifunction printers
1. HP 410 Wireless Ink Tank Color Printer
- This sleek designed printer manages to impress us and take the spot as one of the best all-in-one printer currently available in the market. The printer offers features like print, scan and copy.
- At a competitive price, HP has come up with this ink tank printer with all of the key features, including Wi-Fi connectivity, high capacity ink tank system. It offers a paper tray with little storage capacity.
- The print quality is far more superior crisp and clear than its competitors. Being wifi enabled, commanding prints via mobile devices is an easy operation.
- If looking for a moderately priced ink-tank printer that could offer multiple functions then this could the best printers for home use and also for small business.
2. HP Laserjet Pro M126nw Multi-Function Laser Printer
- This printer comes with power-packed features, this is an all-in-one printer that can scan, copy, send and receive fax. It becomes very easy to operate with its wireless connectivity.
- If you’re looking to invest in a high-end printer, as well as one that can routinely handle large volumes of work, consider Hp Laserjet Pro M126nw. This all-in-one laser printer lets you print pages at a minimal cost per print along with competitive speed.
- This HP Printer prints with the lightening speed even when wirelessly connected to mobile devices. With available optional input trays, you can expand your input capacity of sheets. All the above factors make this printer one of the best all-in-one laser printer with wifi for large scale businesses and for office use.
3. Canon Pixma G3000 Ink Tank Printer
- This is the printer with excellent print quality(especially photos), good paper capacity and all-in-one printers with ink tanks that offers print, scan and copy.
- The wifi connectivity that this printer offers takes all the credits away from its competitors in this price range. Usually, any other wireless printer would cost you around 3k additional than this.
- The scan and print works with easy wirelessly. It offers printing at a very low cost per print.
- Final words, Canon Pixma G3000 is the printer that produces excellent output for home offices and is surely one of the best printers with ink tanks.
- NOTE: You could also consider Canon Pixma G2012 as it also has similar features only without wireless connectivity option and at a slightly low cost.
4. Brother DCP T710 Wireless Inktank Printer
- The Brother ink tank printer stands ahead of its competitors with features and print quality. This all-in-one ink tank printer provides features like print and scan.
- The wifi connectivity provided in this printer allows easy printing options through any mobile devices. Wireless connectivity is an important factor as you can command printing from a distance as well, increasing the workspace for your office desk.
- This is one of those ink tank printers that can carry heavy workloads as well as are budget-friendly. The printer tray has a capacity of 150 sheets at a time, which is very good compared to its competitors in this range.
- With easy to operate, economical and loaded with features, Brother DCP T710W is one of the best printers for office use.
5. HP Neverstop MFP 1200w Laser tank printer
- HP printers have always been know for being very efficient, fast speed and reliability. With the general problem of laser printer being the change of bulky cartridge from time to time, HP has found a solution to this.
- With the latest technology, HP comes with the first laser tank based printer. This is smart technology for people is actually helpful as it reduces overall printing costs and is very easy to refill.
- This laser tank printer is an all-in-one printer with print, scan, copy features enabled along with wireless printing. This printer is for commercial purpose and specially designed for heavy printing purpose for any business use.
- Printing is cost is so low and it comes with a page tray of 150 sheets capacity which is also suitable if you run xerox machine business.
- This new technology printer reduces the issue of toner refill and comes with 15 seconds refill toner along with it. This printer overall is suitable best for business purpose only as it consumes big space.
- NOTE: The price for the toner refill could be checked at (website). And also consider HP Neverstop 1200a, 1000a and 1000w with similar technology.
6. HP Laserjet M1005 LaserJet Printer
- This multifunction laser printer is one of the most highly sold and easily available printers in the market. With its simple and easy working feature, Hp has impressed lots of people and thus has been used very often by even small business purposes.
- This laser printer comes with print, scan and copy with its flatbed scanner and does this job with ease. Also, this multifunction printer is an excellent choice for bulk printing.
- The compact body of this functional printer saves a lot of space on your desk. And the paper handling is easy, thanks to a 150-sheet input tray. This is one of the reliable best laser printers in India for office use.
7. Brother DCP- L2541 Multifunction Wireless Printer
- Laser printer units can be a bit expensive but they also save on printing costs in the long run. The Brother DCP- L2541 is an all-in-one laser printer that can produce up to 32 pages per minute with copy, scan and printing functions.
- This premium monochome laser printer not only comes with a compact body to fit in a workplace but also with almost every feature which any average user can think of.
- Wifi allows you to print it from your laptop or mobile (or PC with wifi adapter). ADF allows you to copy documents by feeding them automatically. And also is with Duplex Printing thus allowing to save time and paper both easily.
- With the great 250-sheet input tray and superb speed of around 32 prints per minute, this is one heavy-duty printer. Overall, it ranks genuinely in our list of best printers for office use that you should consider.
Above mentioned printers are some of the best printers for office use that we have shortlisted for you after a lots of research. If you want to know which are factors you should consider before buying a printer, here is the brief buying guide that you can follow.